Thursday, May 24, 2007

Robbins Run Ranch: Living the Dream With Our Pomeranians


Yes I am a real person. This is Who I am. What I'm about. Of course if you would like to know more you can always pick up the phone. 307-788-0202 MST


Absolutely Beautiful Healthy Happy Hairballs... otherwise known as Pomeranians are our Passion. As a dog breeder I have specialized in Pomeranians; and have over 30 years experience.

Our Poms are AKC registered, vaccinated, and microchipped. I have Standard, parti, & exotic coat colors available. Absolutely wonderful dogs... but of course I would think so...lol...

There are photos of both puppies and their parents on my website.. enjoy

I get pretty backlogged in email so if you do not hear back from me directly, as within a day or so. Pick up the phone and call me after looking over the web site.

I'll be happy to chat with you... and answer any questions you may have. Of course I’ll have a few of my own as well. It is important to me to place my wonderful Poms in loving lifetime homes. The right match between person and Pomeranian is important…. It is a long term commitment for you… but it is a lifetime commitment for the Pomeranian. Wonderful loving creatures that they are they deserve loving lifetime homes.

Do come see us at our happy home on the web. Or if you would like you are welcome to tour our ranch in Wild Wonderful Wyoming and meet our Happy Hairballs "Pomeranians" in person. Of course visits are by appointment.

We do not deal with pet shops, brokers, or labs, for puppy placement. Our Pomeranians are all placed with their adoptive people after we have concluded our interview process.

We support our Pomeranians and Lifestyle with internet based marketing, search engine optimization, and coaching. We work with a variety of affiliates, projects, programs, and clientele; and would be happy to help you in your work at home efforts.

Life is a Journey...enjoy the trip... Mary E. Robbins & the Hairballs
Feel free to call if you have any questions: 307.788.0202 MST

My Main Website

Come See Us... Explore a bit... Make Yourself at Home...

Veretekk Gold System Dedicated to:
RobbinsRunRanch:Living The Dream With Our Pomeranians

Veretekk Traffic Portals:
*1st Classifieds *Big Kahuna *Blastomatic *Computer Giveaway *Daily Message Online *eTracking *FFA Farm *Free FFAs *Free-Mart *Free Page *Money Machine *Sohomatic *Spam Wars *Vacation 4 Free *Veremail *VereTracking *WebCatch *Blogfather

Veretekk Profit Portals:
*Leadsomatic
*VereConference

Veretekk Regional Portals:
*Veretekk Down Under


No comments: